- Planted a bunch more native plants in the east flower bed. Coreopsis, Echinacea, Ceanothus, Helenium, etc. It rained some, but I worked through it.
- Justin accidentally broke the main growing stem on one of the dwarf tomatoes. It has a sucker growing, so I think it will be okay.
- Added the insect netting on the Experimental OSU pepper plant. The fabric wouldn’t fit over a 3-ring tomato cage, so Justin pieced something together with bamboo.
- Added stakes and tomato cages to the three indeterminate tomato plants – Galina’s cherry, Carbon and Pink Berkeley Tie Dye.
- One of the pepper plants has flowers. Sweet Pickle I think
- Picked 4 Green Beauty snow peas. I wish I had like… 20 a day!